Saturday, August 8, 2009

Herding Camp Coming Up!

I'm very excited about the upcoming herding camp that Porsche, Vala and I are going to attend in a few weeks. It's just outside of Waitrous, Saskatchewan and it sounds like it's going to be a blast!

You can check it out here!
Sheep Herding Camp
The clinicians are Trudy Viklund, Dave Viklund and John Carter.

I'm very excited to be going, not only to learn more about herding but to meet some people who are involved in the sport. I understand there are a number of other Albertans going so at least I'll be able to meet a few people that I will see at trials here! Meeting people is always a good thing!

I'll be sure to post a full report when I get home and there will probably be tons of photos...though you'll probably all get tired of seeing my dogs and the dumb sheep. :) I hope someone has a video camera there and maybe I'll be able to post some video as well! /cheer

Well that's all for now...our next herding lesson (for both Porsche and Vala) will take place next Friday. Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment